Monday, June 23, 2014

The Days With Accessories.......




Do you think there would be anything mostboring than that of a disconnected friendship or something like that of period of hibernation? Ok all Right, leave it. I think it's just like a paper inside a glue stickled envelop, waiting for the removal of slit .Initially it's too hard to practice but latter on it becomes habitual to stay within locked room, to create own world within a room.

It was for the first time a normal boy was acting like an ambitious person, at the climax of plus two level .No more bunking of classes, no more practical doings and no more assignment, only staying home and around with stationery accessories (Notebook, textbook,Pencil,pen ,hilighter and bla bla bla ) .Actually it was not only staying home but it was also a preparation for the board and entrance exam.

It was a few couple of days I was not out of my world .I started observing my world initially form the bed which was full of dust and the room was totally not managed .I swept it and made it likely to be to said as my room .I was staring at the wallpapers that posted on the wall of my room, Robert Pattinsion was staring at me with very gorgeous pose beside the door .I was observing all the scenario and I was reading the sentence I n them .I always find them so enthusiastic and gives me a courage to work hard and makes me able to learn from my mistakes .

A month passed .I was habitual to be delighted within my own world .One day I realized my self as a laborious than previous but the most disappointing thing was I was deprived of friends and seems to be unsocial as I was not attending any of the program organized by friends .I was disturbed once again ,I cant control my self and after a long time ,I cant remain unwritting an article ,I cant remain unbrowsing my facebook account .More offline message were there by friends complaining and scolding me for not being online .No sooner had I chaked my profile a friend wrote me "Hi ,long time no see ?"

I was so glad to convertiate but it makes me unhappy instead. I came to know our saperation and closeness to the hard working days .No more gathering of friends as before, only vising on social network and logging on to have connection with them.Unwillingly I had to return back to the world of myself.I comparered the stationary as well as the elelctronics accessories I found both of them important parallely

Nowadays I feel like that Life is like a loose sheet somewhere used roughly somewhere fairly sometime stapplered, sometime unstaplered and filled with essential and non essential things .We should be acted as per the requirement.













No comments:

Post a Comment